CentrED stands for Centralized Editing. It is a Client/Server based map editor for Ultima™ Online.
The intention behind this is, that the only available GodClient is rather old and was never really supported by any server emulator (at least not that I know), but I wanted the ability for several people to work on the terrain and statics together, without having to constantly transfer their current state.
- Complete serverside map. All blocks are transfered on request.
- Modify Terrain
- Add, delete, move and hue Statics
- Change the altitude of Terrain and Statics
- Account management with four accesslevels (None, Viewer, Normal and Administrator)
- Restrict clients write access to specified regions (some sort of group management)
- Integrated Chat
- Client list with ability to jump to other clients position
- Virtual Layer to ease working on roofs or in black areas
- Large scale editing (move/copy, delete, draw, insert whole areas of the map)
- Easily jump to locations stored in a list or via the radar view of the whole map
- Ability to undo the last set of changes
- Preview changes before actually performing them
- Renders the map similar to the UO Client
- Shows animated tiles
- Show different light level and display light sources
- Support as many different Statics as the TileData file can hold
- Server and Client for 32bit Windows and Linux